Tuesday, July 26, 2011

My Summer School Experience

This is my first time taking summer school, so I didn't knowwhat to expect walking in on the first day. Our teacher told us to sit with someone new, which was fine for me because I didn't know anyone. Then, just as I started to feel comfortable with the 3 other people I was sitting with, he told us that everyday we would have to sit with new people. I was not happy with this because I am not good at meeting new people. But the next day I sat with new people and the day after that and the day after that and I began to like sitting with new people. It kept the days from blurring together in my mind and made the whole experience feel shorter and more interesting. I think that it has made everyone more comfortable with eachother and it makes doing presentations easier and less scary. Everyone in the class seemed really nice, and I was surprised that there wasn't atleast one person I couldn't stand.

At first the teacher seemed kinda weird, he had a teaching method that I wasn't used to and at first I didn't like it. Or him for that matter. But after a few days I started to understand why he did the things he did, and now he has one of my favourite teaching styles.

Overall I think this was a really good experience, I a lot of new people and I actually learned quite a bit. I would definatly do this again if I knew I would have this good of a class.

No comments:

Post a Comment